1/2 kg kunduru
1 Chopped onions
1 Chopped tomato
1 teaspoon rai
1/2 tea spoon haldi
2 tea spoons jeera
2 tea spoons sesame(Til)
1 table spoon peanuts
2 to 3 spicy red chillies
1 tea spoon salt (as per taste)
2 tea spoons dhaniya (whole)
a small peice of dry coconut
8 to 10 curry leaves
Olive oil for cooking
Roasted cashews for garnish
1. Heat oil in a frying pan
2. Add heeng, onions and jeera. Let onion turns golden brown.
3. Add Kundru. Toss it around on a medium flame. Cover and cook on a low flame for a few minutes. Check often.
4. Add all the masalas/spice mixes and the chopped tomatoes. Turn and mix the vegetable.
5. Cover and cook for a few minutes more. The tomatoes will turn mushy. Check if you can cut the kundru slice with a spoon. If you can do it easily, it means its done.
6. Serve hot with Chapatis/ Rotis or pack in the Lunchbox/Tiffin.
|Spicy Food Navigator||Spicy Recipe||Spicy food articles||Contact US|
|Spicy Food Hunting||Submit Spicy food Menu||Spicy video||About Us!|