◆ Besan(Gram Flour) 200 gm
◆ Curd 250 gm
◆ Ghee 2 tsp
◆ Coriander Powder 1 tsp
◆ Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
◆ Cumin Seeds ½ tsp
◆ Oil 2 tsp
◆ Salt To Taste
◆ Pinch of Turmeric Powder
◆ Method ◆
1. Make a stiff dough by adding salt,red chilli powder, coriander powder and ghee in besan.
2. Make 5-6 thin and long stipes of the dough.
3. Put these strips in boiling water and cook till the strips become.
4. Cut the gattas into small pieces.
5. Strain the curd through a strainer.
6. Add all the spices to the curd and mix well.
7. Add the gatta pieces.
8. Heat oil in pan and add jeera and the curd mixture.
9. Cook for 5-6 mins it comes to boil.
10. Cook for another 6-7 mins on a lower flame.
11. Serve spicy hot gatta with chappatis.
|Spicy Food Navigator||Spicy Recipe||Spicy food articles||Contact US|
|Spicy Food Hunting||Submit Spicy food Menu||Spicy video||About Us!|